Gail's Personalized Gifts, Inc. has two major corporate goals:
1. to help you find the perfect personalized gifts you need for any occassion
2. to make your shopping experience with us so enjoyable that you do all of your future business with us.
We hope the following information will help you understand more about our company and help us to achieve both of our corporate goals.
We will have to adjust our pricing when there is a change in the production price from our vendors. Gail's Personalized Gifts, Inc. will work hard to bring you the best products at the best prices.
When shipping to Georgia, a state sales tax of 7% will be added to your order.
1. Personalization is optional, but we feel that a gift that is personalized is a gift that is always treasured.
2. Our standard engraving charge is $6 per piece (a pair of earrings would be one piece). If you choose to also engrave the back of the piece, that would be considered a separate piece ($6 charge for the front and another $6 for the back).
3. Hand engraving costs $35 per piece. We have our highly skilled master engraver do this and each piece is hand chiseled.
4. Laser engraving is $6 per piece. We can engrave custom logos, but the price will be quoted at the time of the order.
5. Embroidery charges are $6 - $15 per item.
6. A digitizing fee is required for custom logos. This fee will be quoted at the time of the order.
Turn Around Time for Jewelry, Bags, Wedding Gifts, Acrylic and Glass Gifts, Baby Gifts
Please remember that each order is a customized order - personalized just for you. In most cases, your order will be ready to ship within 5 - 7 business days (does not include shipping time). Tervis Tumblers required 12 - 15 business days for in-house production time. This turn around time may vary during peak seasons. If you require a certain receipt date, please make sure to note that in the Special Instructions section of your order form when you place your order.
Turn Around Time for Custom Order Ceramic Items
All of our ceramic items are hand made by our artists after you place your order. Each piece you order is your own unique design and hand painted per your specifications; therefore, these items require longer to produce. Please allow from 5 - 6 weeks for delivery. If you require a certain receipt date, please make sure to note that in the Special Instructions section of your order form when you place your order. Please feel free to also email us and make us aware of your required date, and we will contact the artists to determine a more exact delivery date.
1. Personalized gifts can not be returned.
2. Any non-personalized item that is returned will be charged a 20% restocking fee. These returns must be made within 10 days of receipt.
3. Damaged items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Gail's Personalized Gifts, Inc.
4. If the product is damaged, it will be replaced using the exact engraving choice from the original order. If there is a change in the engraving choice, it will be charged as a new purchase.
5. No claim for a return will be accepted without a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. This number must be obtained by emailing us at: email@example.com. The RGA number must be clearly marked on the outside of your package.
6. A copy of the original invoice must accompany the product - with the returned item circled and the RGA number printed at the top.
Damaged and Shortage Claims
Any claim for damaged goods due to shipping or a shortage must be reported to Gail's Personalized Gifts, Inc. within 5 business days of receipt. All damaged products must be returned in their original carton. A RGA number must be obtained before you return the damaged goods.
If we are out of a product that you order, we will ship the item to you as soon as possible. You will be contacted, via email, that the product you requested is on backorder, and you will be given the approximate date that we expect to be able to ship to you.